COVID-19 UPDATE

Coronavirus has turned our world upside down as we know it. It’s having a huge impact on all our lives. While the health and safety of our loved ones is the most important priority, we know that students who had made travel plans and booked courses need to understand how COVID-19 will impact their upcoming study abroad trip. Please read the updates below and feel free to email us should you have any further queries regarding your language programme. 

What should I do if my language course is due to start before the end of June?

Many of our partner schools abroad are expecting to remain closed during the months of May and June. If this continues to be the case, you have the option to postpone your course until a future date and you can travel at a time of your choosing. You will receive a Tribe Study Abroad voucher to the value of €200 which will be valid until August 2021. This can be redeemed against any Tribe Study Abroad course which you will find on our website. Please note that the voucher is non-transferrable and must be redeemed by either the student who made the original booking or their siblings.

If your new language trip with the revised departure date is more expensive (e.g. due to seasonal supplements) you will only be asked to pay the difference.

If your course goes ahead as planned we will contact you regarding further details and information.

What if my course is due to start on or after June 30th 2020?

Based on the information we have now, we are hopeful that courses starting at the end of May or early June will still go ahead as planned. This, of course, depends on the situation at that time and we will keep in contact with you as soon as we have further updates. In the event it does not go ahead you will have the option to postpone or reschedule. You will receive a Tribe Study Abroad voucher to the value of €200 which will be valid until August 2021. This can be redeemed against any Tribe Study Abroad Course which you will find on our website.

If the course is going ahead and I just want to cancel?

We really hope that you can still attend your language course with us but we understand that some may not wish to do this. Should you prefer to completely cancel your programme, our normal Terms of Business (agreed to at the time of booking) will apply.

You can jump directly to more information here.

What if I have made enquiries but not booked?

We are still taking bookings for autumn/winter 2020 and programmes in 2021. If you are interested in arranging a future language course and have questions about this, please contact us programmes@tribestudy.com.

Due to social distancing restrictions, our team is currently working from home. You can reach us via programmes@tribestudy.com should you need to.

Kindly note that the ‘office ‘ will be closed from Friday 10th April – Thursday 16th April inclusive and any queries received during these dates will be responded to upon our support teams return. We hope that this difficult situation will resolve itself soon, and once again thank you for your continued patience and support.

The Tribe Team.

Learn New
Languages,
Travel Around
The World.

more info